What is it?
Video and content production support – understanding your audience, finding your brand voice, producing great content, distributing and reaching your audience, and all the technical support and equipment you need to do it.
Who’s it for?
Brands and companies who need to produce regular video content to engage with their audience on any digital platform. Whether you are producing video content once a week or a few times a year, we can help you get the most out of it.
If you’re looking to reduce your external video production costs, Forward Slash Films – In House can help train your team so that you can do that without compromising quality. What we really recommend though, is that you continue to work with external production companies for more complex video work, and increase your volume of content production by having an up-skilled in-house team too.
How does it work?
1. introductions – Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch to find out more about you, your brand, your customers/clients and your team
2. map your audience – We work with you to map out your current and potential audience, where they are, who they are, what they’re interested in…
3. plan your content – We’ll help you work out what to talk to your audience about. Content that will deliver your brand/company objectives and be interesting and engaging enough for your audience to really want to watch.
4. in house training – We deliver bespoke training to your team (everyone currently or potentially involved in making content) about how to create the kind of video content you need. This session will focus on editorial, content distribution and technical understanding (both filming and editing), so that your team learns to produce interesting and useful content that looks and sounds great, and reaches your audience.
5. ongoing support – We’ll be on hand to sound out creative ideas, monitor the quality of your content, the views and level of engagement you’re achieving with your video content, and help with any technical/equipment needs.
What does it cost?
Depending on your needs, fees start from £2,800 for project set up and from £200/month for ongoing support. (Including consultancy, training, and production equipment)
email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible